Local Authority Tree Officer Locum
Having worked as a Tree Officer for a Local Authority for a number of years Jason Trewinnard is suitably experienced to cover a number of Local Authority Tree Officer roles.
- Determination of tree information submitted in support of a planning applications and discharging of tree and landscaping Conditions
- Informal hearings, written representations, reports for Appeals and evidence at Public Enquiries
Tree Preservation Orders (TPO) and Conservation Areas (CA):
- Determination of TPO applications, consent / refusal, informal hearings, written representations and reports for appeals. Determination of CA Notifications.
- Enforcement, PACE interviews and Statement of Witness
- Making and serving TPO’s, confirmations including objections / representations / modifications and Committe Reviewing TPO’s
- Policy preparation and writing, Strategy formulation and writing. Presentation to Committee for ratification.
Tree related legal advice:
- Duty of Care
- High hedges
- TPO / CA
Highway related tree management:
- Associated budgets, surveys, contractor supervision, road closures.
- Use of the Highways Act 1980 and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1994 for enforced removal of trees presenting a hazard to users of the Highway and persons and property, and reclamation fo costs
Tree – related Subsidence and Insurance claims
Hedgerow removal notices and enforcement